There is no need to install any separate application for using Google Tasks because it is present into Gmail account itself. As a result, you can directly use to make a list and checking things.
The method of using Google Tasks of Gmail
- Firstly, press the Gmail drop-down menu. It shall be towards the above of the inbox. Note that this drop down comprises of Tasks option on it.
- Then, press on Tasks.
- After that, remember for adding tasks you only require pressing Plus (+) option. It sahll be towards the end of the window.
Note: The user can add plenty of entries by tapping on the Enter of the keyboard.
- Next, specify the subtasks by tapping on the tab button. After completing the subtasks, hit the Tab button while pressing the Shift option.
- If you wish to work in a different window- Press the diagonal arrow option. It shall be above the Tasks window. After that, check that you shall be able to shift Tasks window in any part of the display.
The method of adding Google Calendar Tasks
- Firstly, press on My Calendars. It shall be present towards the left of the display.
- Then, go near Reminders option to get an arrow pointing option downwards.You need to press this button.
- After that, press on Switch to Tasks.
- If you wish to add tasks from Google Calendar:
- Have a look at the view of the calendar that whether it is in 4 days view or a week. Then, press the square immediate under the date. If by chance, getting the view of the whole month, you should press on any part of the square designating the day.
- After that, press on Tasks. It shall be towards the beginning of the window that is getting displayed on the screen.
- Note that you can write on the heading and notes for the tasks. After you get over with it, this task shall get displayed on the Calendar as well as in Gmail.
The method of using Google Tasks as like a Task Manager for the office
- Firstly, press the More option. It shall be towards the beginning of Gmail display.
- Then, press Add to Tasks.
After that, press ‘>’ option (if you wish to have a due date for the task).
Graccey Leio is a self-professed security specialist; she has been manufacture the people aware of the security threats. Her obsession is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, societal engineering, internet and new media. She writes for McAfee security products at mcafee.com/activate.