McAfee is one of the best and trusted brands in the world. It was established decades before in 1987 by John McAfee. McAfee is a global computer security software company that has been working hard and providing its users a defensive layer against all kinds of online threats like spyware, attacks, malware and many more.
Installing the McAfee AntiVirus products on PC means to be able to enjoy all of the advanced security features contained in the McAfee products you buy. Some of the great features of McAfee are listed below:
- Permanent Deletion of Data
- Multi-Device Solution
- Virus and Malware Protection
- Cloud-Based Management Console
By installing McAfee AntiVirus product on your device, you take a big step towards shielding and blocking malicious software and the harmful virus that can even cause your essential data to go into the wrong hands. McAfee scans all the files stored on your device for better security and detects detrimental viruses just by tapping on the fix button provided by McAfee AntiVirus. Visit the website www.mcafee.com/activate to purchase the best of McAfee AntiVirus so far. A few of the McAfee’s best products you can buy are:
- McAfee Total Protection (MTP)
- McAfee Antivirus Plus (MAV)
- McAfee All Access (MAA)
- McAfee Internet Security (MIS)
How to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus Setup
Note: Before you begin to install a new McAfee product, you need to make sure that the new software is not going to cause any conflicts. However, also, you need to ensure that any of the older McAfee programs are not installed on your device. For uninstalling older McAfee, you should go to the Control Panel and tap Uninstall in order to remove the former McAfee product, even if it is expired. After doing this, you can download any removal tool for eradicating the setup. Follow the steps as mentioned below to uninstall McAfee product from your device:
- First of all, launch the Start menu.
- Tap the Control Panel.
- And go to Programs and Features option.
- Then tap on the Uninstall a Program option.
- After that, you will see all the installed programs listed on the display of your device.
- Now, locate the McAfee setup you want to remove.
- Finally, tap on the Uninstall button.
- And then restart your device when the reinstallation process is complete.
How to download McAfee AntiVirus Setup
The people who want to buy McAfee security suites can either go to any retail store to buy McAfee offline or merely visit mcafee.com/activate. If you are thinking about what you need to do after purchasing a McAfee product, these lines as mentioned below are going to let you know you can download McAfee in an excellent manner:
- From your device’s internet browser, go to mcafee.com/mtp/retailcard.
- Then you need to sign in to your McAfee account.
- If you don’t have a McAfee account, you need to tap on the Sign-up button and register yourself by providing the details that are required to fill in the fields.
- After that, sign in using your username and password.
- After this, you need to go to the homepage of your McAfee account.
- Then find the appropriate McAfee product according to your need.
- Tap on the Download button.
- Here, only go through the McAfee license agreement and tap the Agree button in order to proceed ahead.
- Soon the downloading process will finish.
How to install McAfee AntiVirus Setup
As you have now downloaded the McAfee setup file, you may proceed to the installation process. Also, you now have to make sure that your Operating System is up-to-date and all of the system drivers are upgraded. Follow the simple process as given below to install McAfee AntiVirus on your device:
- First of all, you need to go to the default Download folder on your computer.
- Double tap on the downloaded McAfee setup file.
- After that, you need to run the file, depending on the web browser you are using.
- However, running the executable file should automatically start the downloading process.
- You now need to tap on the Install button.
- Then tap on the Next button.
- After that, follow some of the on-screen instructions.
- And then close the window when finished.
How to activate McAfee AntiVirus Setup
As soon as you are done with the installation process of McAfee, you will be in need of activating it. Activation is the most essential part of the entire process because, without it, you won’t be able to set up or use your McAfee product. To activate McAfee whether, from an online or offline method, you need to follow the easy steps as mentioned below:
- If your McAfee product has been purchased from online (mcafee.com/activate), check out your registered E-mail.
- There you will find a McAfee order confirmation email.
- Open that email and note the McAfee activation product key.
- Open the McAfee program and enter the 25 digits activation key into the field where asked.
- Tap on the Activate button.
- Also, you need to tap an alerting message prompt on the screen asking you to activate McAfee AntiVirus setup on your device finally.
If you have bought the McAfee AntiVirus product from a retail store, then you need to make sure that you have got the code given on the McAfee retail card, which comes along with the McAfee product you buy. The product activation key is likely to be printed on the back of the retail card. And the card will be provided with the installation kit. Thus, you just need to follow the easy steps as mentioned below in order to activate McAfee that you have purchased using offline or from a retail store.
- Firstly, you need to visit the McAfee activation link mentioned on the card.
- Now, you have to choose your nation and language of preference.
- And then, you need to type in the registration number of your McAfee product.
- After that, simply submit the product activation code and tap on the Submit button.
- At last, tap on verify and your McAfee product will now be activated.